Saturday 12 August 2017

My hero




My hero has no formal education, no academic degree, but she has read so many books that can fill a library;
Always she had a good book or a newspaper in her hands;
She is my hero for her deep understanding, her humanity, her dignity, her honesty, her faithfulness, her loftiness, her bravery, her determination, her kind and intelligent eyes and her sweet and beautiful smile;
She was her own boss: never ever taking orders or giving orders;
She didn't hurt a soul in her entire life;
She had no pretensions;
She had strong will and no weakness and was respected by anyone who knew her ( her only weakness and soft spot was for her children, and her sons took advantages mercilessly as much as they could and were always greedy, ungrateful and disrespectful)
Her memory has always given me encouragement and strength and will be so;
My hero is my mother.

1 comment: